You’re Going To Love Your Basement
Whether you want to craft a more usable space for your own enjoyment or rent out your basement as a secondary suite, our team is up to the task. At MODE Contracting you’ll get worry-free basement renovations that are on-time and on-budget with one year warranty to back up our work.
Our Basement Services Include:
Home Entertainment Theater Areas
Basement Bedrooms + Bathrooms
Common + Games Rooms
Edmonton Basement Suite Renovations
Basement Renovation FAQ
We’ve provided the answers to some common questions about our Edmonton and St. Albert basement renovations. Have a question we didn’t cover? No problem, just give us a call!
Costs can range significantly based on the size of the space, the number of rooms and the type of finishes (flooring, cabinetry, lighting, etc) the homeowner chooses. Contact us to schedule a free estimate for your project.
If you would like to generate extra income by converting your basement into a legal suite, we can help. MODE Contracting works closely with the City of Edmonton to obtain proper permits and build a suite to code so you can feel confident the job was done right. MODE is a trusted Edmonton basement suite contractor.
First, we know how important family time is so we’ll never been in your space during evenings or weekends. Here’s what you can expect to happen when you decide to work with us.
- Ryan will come to the house for an initial site visit to take accurate measurements and get a
sense of your project goals.
- We’ll generate your free estimate based on the square footage of the space and your renovation ideas. We’ll also take this time to thoroughly answer all of your questions to make sure you’re comfortable with all aspects of the project. We understand how important it is to trust your contractor.
- If you want to move forward we’ll finalize the quote after making detailed design decisions with you (flooring, cabinetry, paint, lighting, etc). We understand how stressful it can be to have initial and final cost estimates that vary significantly, so we aim to give as accurate an initial quote as possible.
- Once the contract is signed, MODE contracting obtains all the necessary permits for the job.
- A start date is agreed upon, and Shaun and the team get to work! We work 8am to 5pm, and a
home owner never has to be home while we are there, as we have an electronic lock on each
We have a one-year warranty on materials and labor that starts from the end of a project and covers defects in materials and/or the outcome of improper installation. However, by aligning ourselves from the start with high quality tradespeople and materials, we aim to significantly reduce any need for warranty service. All projects are built to Alberta Building Code only after the proper permits have been obtained.
Request A Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your project.