Your Bathroom’s In Good Hands
Whether you’re looking for some specific upgrades or an entire remodel our experts can help you create a striking new bathroom that we’re confident you’ll love. At MODE Contracting you’ll get worry-free bathroom renovations that are on-time and on-budget with one year warranty to back up our work. If you’re looking for professional Edmonton basement finishing we also specialize in bathrooms for secondary suites or personal use.
Our Bathroom Services Include:
Bathroom Design + Layout
Bathroom Sinks + Vanities
Bathroom Tiles + Flooring
Bathroom Tubs + Showers
Full Bathroom Remodels
Bathroom Renovation FAQ
We’ve provided the answers to some common questions about our bathroom renovation services. Have a question we didn’t cover? No problem, just give us a call!
You can dramatically improve the look of your bathroom by updating key fixtures like lights, faucets, sinks, and mirrors without spending a fortune. High-efficiency faucets and shower heads can also help you to continue saving money down the road.
First, we know how important family time is so we’ll never been in your space during evenings or weekends. Here’s what you can expect to happen when you decide to work with us.
- Ryan will come to the house for an initial site visit to take accurate measurements and get a
sense of your project goals.
- We’ll generate your free estimate based on the square footage of the space and your renovation ideas. We’ll also take this time to thoroughly answer all of your questions to make sure you’re comfortable with all aspects of the project. We understand how important it is to trust your contractor.
- If you want to move forward we’ll finalize the quote after making detailed design decisions with you (flooring, cabinetry, paint, lighting, etc). We understand how stressful it can be to have initial and final cost estimates that vary significantly, so we aim to give as accurate an initial quote as possible.
- Once the contract is signed, MODE contracting obtains all the necessary permits for the job.
- A start date is agreed upon, and Shaun and the team get to work! We work 8am to 5pm, and a
home owner never has to be home while we are there, as we have an electronic lock on each
We have a one-year warranty on materials and labor that starts from the end of a project and covers defects in materials and/or the outcome of improper installation. However, by aligning ourselves from the start with high quality tradespeople and materials, we aim to significantly reduce any need for warranty service. All projects are built to Alberta Building Code only after the proper permits have been obtained.
Request A Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your project.