You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
We’ve provided the answers to some common questions about our company and services. Have a question we didn’t cover? No problem, just give us a call!
Timelines will vary based on the scope of your project but a typical MODE renovation takes about 6-8 weeks.
First, we know how important family time is so we’ll never been in your space during evenings or weekends. Here’s what you can expect to happen when you decide to work with us.
- Ryan will come to the house for an initial site visit to take accurate measurements and get a
sense of your project goals.
- We’ll generate your free estimate based on the square footage of the space and your renovation ideas. We’ll also take this time to thoroughly answer all of your questions to make sure you’re comfortable with all aspects of the project. We understand how important it is to trust your contractor.
- If you want to move forward we’ll finalize the quote after making detailed design decisions with you (flooring, cabinetry, paint, lighting, etc). We understand how stressful it can be to have initial and final cost estimates that vary significantly, so we aim to give as accurate an initial quote as possible.
- Once the contract is signed, MODE contracting obtains all the necessary permits for the job.
- A start date is agreed upon, and Shaun and the team get to work! We work 8am to 5pm, and a
home owner never has to be home while we are there, as we have an electronic lock on each
Over 25 years of combined construction experience
12 years of project management experience
A lot of happy clients
We use only licensed tradespeople with WCB coverage.
We have a one-year warranty on materials and labor that starts from the end of a project and covers defects in materials and/or the outcome of improper installation. However, by aligning ourselves from the start with high quality tradespeople and materials, we aim to significantly reduce any need for warranty service. All projects are built to Alberta Building Code only after the proper permits have been obtained.
Request A Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your project.