The Right Kitchen For You.
Want to remove a wall in order to open up your kitchen to the living or dining room? How about building a new island with a breakfast bar that will surely become your family’s new gathering place? We offer a variety of materials and building options to help you find the sweet spot between budget and the kitchen of your dreams. Tell us more about your project and we’ll tell you how it can be done.
Our Kitchen Services Include:
Full Kitchen Remodels
Kitchen Renovations FAQ
We’ve provided the answers to some common questions about our kitchen remodeling services. Have a question we didn’t cover? No problem, just give us a call!
Granite and Quartz countertops have become extremely popular, and for good reason! They are high quality, long-lasting and beautiful in any kitchen. Laminate countertops, on the other hand, provide a durable, economical alternative.
Want to remove a wall in order to open up your kitchen to the living or dining room? How about building a new island with a breakfast bar that will surely become your family’s new gathering place? Do you need a basement suite contractor to create a functional and stylish kitchen with limited space? MODE Contracting can help you with all of this.
A backsplash is essential to the design of any kitchen and should complement both the countertop and cabinets to provide a beautiful accent. Backsplashes come in many styles, sizes and finishes, all of which we can help you choose.
First, we know how important family time is so we’ll never been in your space during evenings or weekends. Here’s what you can expect to happen when you decide to work with us.
- Ryan will come to the house for an initial site visit to take accurate measurements and get a
sense of your project goals.
- We’ll generate your free estimate based on the square footage of the space and your renovation ideas. We’ll also take this time to thoroughly answer all of your questions to make sure you’re comfortable with all aspects of the project. We understand how important it is to trust your contractor.
- If you want to move forward we’ll finalize the quote after making detailed design decisions with you (flooring, cabinetry, paint, lighting, etc). We understand how stressful it can be to have initial and final cost estimates that vary significantly, so we aim to give as accurate an initial quote as possible.
- Once the contract is signed, MODE contracting obtains all the necessary permits for the job.
- A start date is agreed upon, and Shaun and the team get to work! We work 8am to 5pm, and a
home owner never has to be home while we are there, as we have an electronic lock on each
We have a one-year warranty on materials and labor that starts from the end of a project and covers defects in materials and/or the outcome of improper installation. However, by aligning ourselves from the start with high quality tradespeople and materials, we aim to significantly reduce any need for warranty service. All projects are built to Alberta Building Code only after the proper permits have been obtained.
Request A Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your project.